Saturday 5 November 2011

Tips: How to safe your beauty soap?

As-salam =)

Hello, fellow customers! Okay, as for today, I'll teach you a simple tip on how to safe your beauty soap. The tip can be use either on CHAHAYA BEAUTY AURA or CHAHAYA BEAUTY AMAZE. Best way to save up the money! =)

Kindly look at the picture below.

CB AURA's soap

I'll be using item above as my subject to this tip. First thing to do as you received the set is cut the soap into tiny pieces. It is advised to cut it into four pieces, like the one in the bottom. The idea is, not to cut it too small or too big. So, one quarters is actually best fit here!

See picture below.

Cut into one quarter
OR, cut into half

This is just an illustration for better understanding. I am not just a dealer of the product here, but I also work as your unpaid Beauty Consultant. I am helping my customer to get the best of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment