Wednesday 19 October 2011

Experience using CHAHAYA BEAUTY

 As you may know, I am one of the satisfying customers of the product. I have uneven skin tone and pimples on my face due to not suitable beauty product. And, I have this bad habit of pooping out pimples off my face using fingertips. So, as result, my pimples scar are just hard to cure/discolored. 

A friend of mine suggests this beauty product to help cure my problem. At first, I was not really interested and trust the brand that claims to get rid of various facial problems. On the sidebar, you can see my pictures before and after using CHAHAYA BEAUTY AURA. My pimples problem are due to over-exposed to too much sunlight. Notice that I have several pimples and small rashes on my face? The pimples are getting worse, and it even leave scars. I tried to apply bio oil but the effects are just disappointing.

On exact Disember 2010, I order my first set!

And, thanks to CHAHAYA BEAUTY, my problems are all gone! My facial skin's getting fairer, with even skin tone. Plus, my skin is much healthier! Healthier skin, that's what I want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment